Thursday, November 7, 2013

My first blog *wipes tear

So yeah this is my very first blog.... well on this site.   I have done a bit of blogging on another website but I was never very consistent.   Honestly who knows how consistent I will be with this one.  So I have a friend (yup Christine I am talking about you!) that blogs both fiction and non-fiction and she kinda inspired me.  I have been told by a writer friend that I have the soul of a writer but I have never written anything in the fiction realm.... until yesterday.   I had to write a paper for my history class that was pure fiction and it was AWESOME!  So here I am the very next day with my own platform to write whatever I like.   So my intentions are to write about my life but who knows where this will lead.   So if there is anyone reading this. ... welcome and I hope you enjoy the ride.

2 comments: